23 December, 2012

Free music: Courtesy Metal Blade Records & Century Media & See You In 2013

  CM_CarnivalOfSounds

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before I take my, I think, well-deserved break, (since, contrary to popular belief, nobody pays me to do this shit – insert here due thanx to my patient and equally childish husband and our wonderful and talented kids) let me point you to some free music from Metal Blade Records here and from Century Media Records here. Let me also remind you of Season Of Mist's extensive catalogue of albums streamed in full on their BandCamp page here, Candlelight Records' here, Relapse Records' here and Earache Record's here. For additional fine albums, visit Profound Lore Record's BandCamp page here, Debemur Morti Productions' here, Dark Descent Record's here, Willowtip's here and Bindrune Recordings' here. Visit Prophecy Productions' YouTube channel here and Sumerian Records' here and enjoy their releases in full. (Whomever I might have missed can feel free to add to the list by informing me about it.) Also, buy some music if you can, in support of all the hard working musicians out there.

Now, I thank you all for visiting and I wish you all a happy 2013. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.